New Year’s Eve
Facts to Know About the BEST NYE in the CLE:
- 5 Rooms of Entertainment include Two (2) DJ Rooms, Dueling Piano Room, Silent Disco Room, The Greater Cleveland Aquarium (open till 11 PM; last guest at 10 PM)
- Photo Booths will be located in 3 of the rooms
- There will be live video taken and posted throughout the rooms
- Coat Check is Free and located throughout the building
- Party Favors include Hats & Noisemakers
Hotel Partner – Aloft Downtown Cleveland Group Code: WL21AC or name:Windows on the River NYE 18-19.
Toll Free: 855-811-0037
Rate $249 plus tax and parking
Cut Off Date – 12/1/18
The code does NOT work on-line
West Side Shuffle
To Schedule a pick-up
Call 216.673.4222 or email email@example.com
Windows on the River reserves the right to refuse service to any guests who appear intoxicated at any time.
FAQs For the Windows on the River New Year’s Eve Event
Please Note that your credit card will be charged by The Greater Cleveland Aquarium.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
216-861-1445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the refund policy?
Full Refunds BEFORE December 14, 2018 – NO refunds after December 14, 2018
What is the attire for the event?
Dress to Impress
Can I leave my car overnight?
Yes, your car can be left overnight in our main parking lot.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It can be presented on your mobile device long with valid ID.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
The names need to match – we can transfer tickets. Only one name needs to be registered if the party is arriving together.
Where can I buy tickets?
Buy tickets on the aquarium website here.